Skip to content
- Since 10/2022, Head of Games Department at Macromedia University. Within this position, I am coordinating the games programme for eight campuses and am responsible to improve and further the develop the games degree for BA and MA (within the team of game professors).
- Since 2020 Professor for Game Design at Macromedia University,Munich (I changed campus), Faculty of Business, Design, Technology; teaching and research in the areas of game studies, narrative design, world building, etc.
- 10/2019 – 09/2021, compl3te GmbH, Leipzig
Game and Narrative Design, Concept, Writing for a mobile game about the “Friedliche Revolution” in Leipzig, Germany.
- Since 01/2019, Freelance Artist
Game and Narrative Design, Video Game Photography, Writer
- 2019 – 01/2024 Ecogames Project with the University of Utrecht (Joost Raessens, Stefan Werning, Laura Op De Beke) with a publication at Amsterdam UP.
- 2019, University of Applied Sciences, Ulm
Lecturer of Game/Narrative Design, Faculty of Informatics
- 10/2018 – 10/2019 Story and Narrative Concept for the interactive play, Hierarchy: Next Level Glück, Theater der Jungen Welt, Leipzig.
- Since 10/2018, Professor for Game Design at Macromedia University, Leipzig (formerly Vitruvius University of Applied Sciences, Leipzig), Faculty of Creative Arts
- 08/2018 -09/2018, CESAG Comillas Pontifical University
Visiting Researcher and Lecturer
- Since 2018, University of Augsburg
Member of the Augsburg Cultural Ecology Research Group, Environmental Humanities (Prof. Hubert Zapf)
- 02/2018, Doctor of Philosophy, University of Augsburg
English Literary Studies / Game Studies (Magna Cum Laude)
- 05/2017 -02/2020 Augsburg University of Applied Sciences
Lecturer of Game/Narrative Design, Faculty of Design
- 2012 – 2018, University of Augsburg
Ph. D. Candidate and Lecturer, English Literature, Video Game Studies/Narrative.
- 2016 Spring Semester, IT University of Copenhagen, Center for Computer Games Research
Visiting Ph.D. Student, Lecturer (Funded by Erasmus Staff Exchange Scholarship, 32 teaching hours)
- 2015 International Ambassador Scholarship
Game Developers Conference 2015 (All Access Pass)
- 10/2013 – 05/2014 Narrative Discussion and German Translation for “A Story About My Uncle.” Coffee Stain Studios.
- 12/2012 – 12/2014, German Language Teacher at Augsburger Deutschkurse (ADK)
- 10/2004 – 10/2011, University of Augsburg, Germany
State Exam: English / Spanish Language Arts Teacher Education; English / Spanish Literature and Philosophy
- 2011, Final Thesis in English Literature (Rated 1,0)
Narratives in Video Games
- 2009 – 2010, Universidad Pablo de Olavide Sevilla, Spain
- 2006, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
Spanish Language Courses (one month)
- 2003, Bavarian Abitur at Jakob Fugger Gymnasium, Augsburg